• Welcoming members/visitors and assist with checking in
• Handling telephone calls, enquiries and/or complaints
• Reconciling of daily sales and generating daily closing reports
• Data entries and organizing filing records
• Collection of outstanding membership fees
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by Operations Manager/Supervisor
• Applicants with some customer service background or hospitality background are preferred
• Cheerful personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
• A team player and service oriented
• Fresh graduates with a positive attitude are encouraged to apply. Full training will be provided!
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training and support programme, attractive remuneration package. If you are keen in joining our fun and vibrant environment, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will be used solely for recruitment purposes.